Head of Growth Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
We’re EBY, a subscription underwear brand delivering amazing everyday seamless undies to your door. EBY drives profits with purpose. We donate ten percent of net sales to the Seven Bar Foundation to empower women out of poverty and into business via microfinance. Co-Founded by Sofia Vergara, EBY prides itself on repositioning the power of seduction to the empowerment of women. EBY rewrites how the cause-brand story is traditionally told with raw, engaging content of the women that we empower. Once a quarter, EBY highlights a new country taking a VICE-like approach to tell an intimate story highlighting a woman that EBY impacts. EBY has seen amazing early traction and are looking to for a passionate Digital Marketer to take us to the take level.
As our Head of Growth Marketing, you will lead all performance marketing initiatives at EBY. You’ll be responsible for the full program across strategy, execution, and measurement. Channels include, but aren’t limited to: social, display, search, direct mail, video, and influencers. This person must have hands on channel management experience. We’re a small team and we look for people with a no task too small mentality who are excited to work in a start-up environment.
- Report directly to the CEO and own the performance of EBY’s growth engine.
- Develop strategy and processes for all growth initiatives directly tied to the company’s success.
- Own day to day success of marketing channels (includes managing 2-3 channels directly with potential agency support).
- Own creative strategy, processes, and development.
- Establish and improve infrastructure around growth, analytics, and reporting.
- Create advertising content and creative for channels.
- Drive continual testing and growth across new channels, website optimization, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, targeting options, imagery, copy.
- Build and own key relationships with external vendors.
- Own key performance metrics to track efficacy of channels.
- Opportunity to grow and manage a team as the company scales.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in digital performance marketing (Ecommerce is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proficient in Excel and Marketing Analytics
- Clear communication
- Ability to work in at a fast-paced startup with shifting priorities and ambiguity
- Competitive based on experience with an equity component